Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you, also, what, when, why, how, look, because, never
|—||Arab proverb (via drpepper10)|
10 BETTER BODY AFFIRMATIONS FOR YOUNG WOMEN
1. Your body is in flux for the rest of your life. Think of your body as fluid instead of static — it’s always going to change. So get comfortable with those changes.
2. No one will love you or not love you because of your body. You are lovable because you’re you, not because your body looks a certain way.
3. The most intensely personal relationship you’ll ever have is with your body. It’s a lifelong relationship that’s well worth investing in and nurturing the same way you would with loved ones.
4. You don’t owe your body to anyone. Not sexually, not aesthetically. Your body is yours. Period.
5. What someone else says about your body says more about them than it does about you. Look past the actual snark to the person who’s saying it, because it’s only a reflection of what they think of themselves. That’s when you’ll see how little power their words have.
6. Your body is not a reflection of your character. It’s a physical home for the complex and wondrous and unique being that is you.
7. Take up as much space as you want. You don’t have to be small, or quiet, or docile, regardless of your physical size.
8. Everything you need to accept your body is already inside you. There’s no book, or diet, or workout routine or external affirmation that you need to feel good about your body right now.
9. Your body is a priority. It’s always trying to tell you things. Taking the time to listen to is of the utmost importance.
10. Wear whatever you want. Your body shape does not dictate your personal style, and fashion rules that say otherwise are wrong. Dress yourself in a way that makes you feel happy and confident and beautiful, because guess what? You are.
PLEASE, take a minute to see this video and spread the word, the Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto is trying to censor and control Internet access in Mexico.
They want to be able to create “silence zones” when there’s a public event, manifestation or any thing they can call “national security problem” were they would block internet, tv, radio and phones in those areas, considering past events and the extremely violent and corrupt nature of his government, it’s easy to know why they want this.
They also want logs of all internet users about where they are, who they are, what they say and to who (they are very ignorant and don’t realise this will only stop general public from communicating) they want to be able to “block you from internet” if you do anything they don’t like and even be able to put you in jail.
Also they want to control which sites and media can be seen in México, they want to make the internet use a “Pay per Event” thing, where you pay a fee for every message, video or site you want to access. It’s easy to tell that this people doesn’t know a thing about the way internet works.
Please help us stop this by making noise, next time it could be your country, USA and other nations have already tried this in the past, if we allow them to do it in México, other governments might try to follow the example for sure, with the lame excuse of ”National Security” as always.
yo can I drop some advice all you kids trying to get entry level jobs need to learn? I learned it the hard way and now I shall impart that to you.
when you see this shit, that goes “you need like 10 years experience and all this other qualifications nobody with all that would ever apply for a job like this with”, that means one thing: they are weeding out people who don’t believe they can achieve that level. They go “sigh, I can’t even compete, fuck it.” and don’t apply, saving the company the trouble.
What you, as a fresh new student, need to do- is apply anyway with a Luffy-like optimism that you will get that fucking job!! You don’t have a million years experience BUT YOU’LL TRY AND NEVER GIVE UP ETC. You write an opener letter with that in it, submit your shit, and get that goddamn job because they just found somebody who’s willing to give it a try anyway, who has the confidence and the ability to play with the big boys and they will train you to become a master because fresh meat is vital to the industry.
tldr: APPLY ANYWAY, YOUNG GRASSHOPPER
i really wish i’d read this three months ago
to those who are still looking for their first job: it wouldn’t hurt to try. the worst thing that can happen is that you get a “no”
And “no”s are really not scary at all!
….Sure he can make good things happen with his knives too.